Moon Light Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moon Light Servers

Call Of Duty: Solid Warfare: World At Need Community Forums. Welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliates

What your Application should look like

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MLs]Threshold
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[MLs]Threshold

What your Application should look like Empty
PostSubject: What your Application should look like   What your Application should look like Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Mention your experience with Web Developing (Min of 50 words): I am an experienced Web Builder/Developer/Moderator. I have done work for websites such as SAMPnerds.com (Recently Closed) and awpgaming.com. I consider myself to be an outstanding Web Moderator and that is why I would like to join the forum in this position. I fix any membership problems and fix broken links. I also moderate the forums hourly to remove any unwanted material. I will be advertising the forums on all servers and on the Official Alpha Wolf Pack Gaming Website.

How long have you played on the server and how long are you staying with it?:
I have played on the server since it first started, I plan on staying until the end of the server.

What is your admin level in the server?: Current Admin Level: 2 - Junior Admin

Why should you be a Web Moderator?: I think I should be a Web Moderator because I have the experience and do not make minor errors such as spelling or filling a form out in the incorrect manor. I will fix all incorrect posts to make them easier to understand for newbies. I am also a fast typer so I can get things fixed fast.

Do you have any experience with php or css?: I am experienced with both php and css, I am a student of the Information Technology (IT) Level 4 Group. I also do moderation of the School website, I am currently an admin on 3 other websites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.awpgaming.com

What your Application should look like
Page 1 of 1